Hanover Family Eyecare is proud to offer a wide variety of services and exams to help prevent and treat a multitude of ocular conditions.
Request an appointment with our doctors today and feel free to ask for more information about any of our offered exams, screening, or treatments.
Comprehensive Eye Health Evaluation
The health of your eyes is our number one priority! We offer premium care to all patients, even if you have not noticed any vision changes. Our comprehensive eye health evaluation includes:
- Eye Health Check
- Refraction for Glasses
- Contact Lens Evaluation
- Digital Retinal Photography ($35)
Medical Eye Care Services
Our optometrists are able to diagnose, treat, manage, and co-manage a multitude of different eye conditions, including:
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Dry Eye Disease
- Plaquenil Testing
- Corneal Reshaping (Orthokeratology)
- Corneal Abrasions
- Removal of a Foreign Body
- Irritation caused by Allergies
- Co-management of LASIK procedures
- Co-management of cataract surgery
- Additional information about the health of your eyes and preventative measures that can be taken to keep your eyes healthy.
Products offered by Hanover Family Eyecare
Hanover Family Eyecare is well equipped to offer a variety of products and services to assist in the varying visual and medical needs of its unique patients. Some products offered include:
- Many stylish frames for glasses from a wide variety of name brands.
- Complimentary fitting, adjusting, cleaning, and minor repairs of glasses.
- A variety of premium lens treatments such as Crizal glare and scratch resistance, Viralux progressive technology, Transitions, and XperioUV polarized UV protective treatment.
- Contact lenses, including major brands of daily and monthly soft contacts in spherical, toric, and multifocal designs.
- Specialty Rigid Gas Permeable contact lenses and Scleral lenses (requires a specialty contact lens fitting appointment)
- Specialty vitamins for the prevention of Age-related Macular Degeneration and treatment of Dry Eye Disease.
An annual eye exam is necessary to ensure the continued health of your eyes. Request an appointment for an assessment and advice at Hanover Family Eyecare in Mechanicsville, and we will be in touch with you shortly, or call us at (804) 746-5245 to speak with a patient care representative.